To really get started with buying organic, I decided to challenge myself with a “two week challenge”. Since I will be going abroad on holiday the 31th of May, the challenge is going to be short but intensive!
- I am only allowed to buy organic food products
- Food products should be bought locally if possible
- Food products should be bought Fair trade if possible
- I am not allowed to waste any food
- I am allowed to buy a small amount of not organic goods to ensure that my husband will not demand a divorce (coke)
- I will write about my progress every day
- I am allowed to use all the food products I already have in my kitchen, organic or not organic